Our Mapping Department consists of highly skilled GIS technicians who have developed customized mapping systems, stored in a centralized data warehouse, for use in-house and at remote locations. Our technicians have the capabilities to integrate and convert existing client maps and data into our system as well as create new areas.
GIS Services provides customized maps, in electronic or hard copy for the following:
- Tax Plats maps
- Seismic Permit Status maps
- Leases Acquired maps
- Lease Bounded-By maps
Elexco's Land Assessment© computer program performs complex land management tracking. This program comprehensively tracks the client's land acquisition process from start to finish, providing the client with unique progress reports and snapshots of progress at any given time throughout the life of the client project.
Elexco's Land Scan© PC-based computer program is offered as a value-added service to Elexco's oil and gas clientele. This service provides data on competitive leasing/leaseholds and is provided at a nominal cost as part of a leasing contract.
Elexco's Time Management Program© allows for comprehensive client/contract/project tracking to assist the client in evaluating their outsourcing and budgeting scenarios, with monthly breakdowns of time and disbursements.
Our in-house programs:
- Efficiently organize records and data resulting in the expedient handling of various payment requirements from considerations and bonus payments to rental and royalty distribution.
- Produce detailed reports for historical and tax reporting purposes.
- Continued upgrades and enhancements allow customization for client requests and industry changes to further strengthen file management resources.
- Provide fast response time on client, landowner and lawyer queries through a large variety of indexing and search methods.
- Can be accessed by the client in a read-only mode, on-line through a secure environment.