Land Consulting Services
Elexco Land Services offers a full range of land-related tasks from total land project management to small, one-time acquisitions. We specialize in resource land acquisition and management, pipeline and utility corridors, civic and transportation rights-of-way and easements, and document administration.
Elexco Land Services offers the following:
- Fee simple acquisitions
- Acquisition of new and renewal mineral / petroleum and natural gas rights
- Pooling and unitization negotiations for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Right-of-Way and Easements / Surface Use Acquisition (including assembly of utility corridors and pipeline routes)
- Obtaining rights of entry
- Conducting market valuations or obtaining appraisals
- Damage settlement for land use including seismic projects
- Liaising with landowners and construction contractors
- Regulatory land services before the appropriate State Boards and/or Commissions
Responding to direction provided by your technical team, our Land Managers will direct and supervise in-house landmen and land brokers in the execution of your required services.
From our experienced employee roster, we can ensure project staffing levels commensurate with clients' timelines as well as the project size and scope. During the conduct of its field tasks, ELSI continues its "good neighbor" policy to mitigate future concerns and get the best benefit at competitive terms for the project.