Seismic Support Services
Under the direction of our experienced Land and Seismic Managers, our seismic support team, have the knowledge and man-power to supply services necessary to complete your project.
- Permit Application
- Surface and Mineral
- Private, Corporate, Government
- Environmental/Regulatory compliance
- Operational Liaison
- communication of permit info
- field guide for crews
- on site landowner resolution
- Damage Claim Settlement and Negotiations
- Ground Motion Monitoring
- Elexco has completed over 1,000 linear miles of 2D and over 2,600 square miles of 3D. We understand the importance of effective communication within a team throughout a seismic project. All parties work from the same set of facts during planning and operations using Elexco's web-based land tool allowing access to daily progress and includes an FTP address for convenient sharing of files amongst team members. Permit agents use an IKE unit to capture parcel details (structures, ponds, water wells, points of entry) instead of producing traditional geophysical plat maps allowing more effective passing of vital land information to survey crews. Having this information long before crews show up on site allows for design adjustments prior to start of field operations.